[wsjt-devel] WSJT-X: WSPR DT error?
Bill Somerville
2015-06-06 00:31:43 UTC
Hi All,

I note that there appears to be a time offset somewhere in the WSPR
round trip, I see decodes always with a -1.0 DT when both ends are
running with the same wall clock time.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Steven Franke
2015-06-06 00:34:20 UTC
Post by Bill Somerville
I note that there appears to be a time offset somewhere in the WSPR
round trip, I see decodes always with a -1.0 DT when both ends are
running with the same wall clock time.
I encountered this when I was writing the decoder. Most programs start TX at 1 second in, whereas the decoders define t0 to be 2 seconds in.
Steve k9an

Joe Taylor

Steven Franke